Need to raise the roof in a larger-size venue but want to maintain the warm, classic sound that comes with a vintage tube amplifier? The new Risson Cyclone 100 is perfect for any musician wanting to fill a large room with the full, rich sound that is synonymous with the name Risson.
The Risson Cyclone 100 allows you to punch out a dynamic, heavy lead at high volume levels. It delivers a clean, full sound that allows for overdrive at a moderate level for blues, jazz or rock. And despite its big sound, the Cyclone 100 head is still surprisingly compact and weighs only 30 pounds.
– One 12AX7 Phased Invertor
– Two 7025/12AX7 Dual Purpose Pre-Amp Tubes
– Two 6L6, 6550 or EL34 Power Tubes
– One Push/Pull Output Transformer
– Works with 4 ohm, 8 ohm or 16 ohm (recommended 8 ohm)
– Wattage varies depending on speaker load
– Clean to overdrive = 82 to 100 watt
Single channel with both high and low gain input jacks
Front Panel Controls
Two phone jacks, Volume, Master volume, Treble, Middle, Bass. Presence control. On/Off
Back Panel Features
Two output jacks, Fuse post, Ground switch, Gain boost foot pedal jack, AC cord connector
Dimensions and Weight
Amp Head Unit:
H: 9.5″ x W: 19.5 x D: 9.5″: 30 lbs.
Available up to four 12″ speakers; sold separately