The Risson Marvell AP40 Tube Amplifier produces a classic, vintage sound using quality parts and hand craftsmanship. It has a big, full sound that is still surprisingly compact and light-weight. Our amps can give you an uncompromised, “British heavy” crunch, or deliver a lead at a peak level perfect for larger venues. The AP40 design allows for overdrive at a moderate level for blues, jazz or rock, yet it performs just as well for a sustained country rock sound.
– One 12AT7 Phased Invertor
– Two 7025/12AX7 Dual Purpose Pre-Amp Tubes
– Two 6L6 or 6550 Power Tubes Output:
– One Push/Pull Output Transformer
– Works with 4 ohm, 8 ohm or 16 ohm (recommended 8 ohm)
– Wattage varies depending on speaker load
– Clean to overdrive = 32 to 40 watt
Single channel with both high and low gain input jacks
Front Panel Controls
Two phone jacks, Volume, Master Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Voicing Select, On/Off
Back Panel Features
Two output jacks, Fuse post. Ground switch, Gain boost foot pedal jack, AC cord connector
Dimensions and Weight
Amp Head Unit
H: 9.5″ x W: 19.5″ x D: 9.5″; 24lbs.
H: 20.5″ x W: 20.5″ x D: 12″; 32lbs.
Available in single 12″, dual 10″, or four 8″
Constructed with pine, using finger joints